Recognizing you when you sign-in to view or use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, recognize any applicable subscription, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences.
- Keeping track of items stored in any shopping basket.
- Forwarding information to outside sites if you request more information.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve FunnelCloud’s content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on FunnelCloud sites and third-party sites.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
FunnelCloud’s cookies allow you to take advantage of some of FunnelCloud’s essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any FunnelCloud products and services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
Protection of Personal Information of Residents of the Commonwealth, California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018 as of 1 January 2020 (collectively, “Privacy Laws”) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 25 May, 2018